Fakhar Zaman’s net worth is $5 million in 2022, which is around INR 40 crores in Indian rupees.
Fakhar Zaman is one of the most stylish batters in this Pakistani outfit. The 32-year-old is a fine timer of the ball, who generally likes to find the gaps with his neat stroke play.
The left-hander is known for his effortless wristwork and likes to get on top of the ball with his fine footwork.
Fakhar is a fine player of the pacers as well as the spinners and can adjust his stroke play depending on the nature of the wicket.
Read more to find details about Fakhar Zaman net worth, net worth in rupees, wife, gf, age, height in feet, car collection, stats, income, endorsements, PSL salary, salary, house, biography, family, and other details.
Fakhar Zaman Net Worth
Fakhar Zaman has a net worth of $5 million in 2022. His net worth in rupees is around Rs 40 crores. His income from the PSL, Pakistan cricket board, endorsements, advertisements, and other domestic tournaments he plays contribute to his net worth.
|Net Worth (in Rupees)||INR 40 crore|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$5 million|
|Monthly Income||INR 25-50 lakh|
|Annual Income||INR 10 crores+|
|Income Source||Cricket, Endorsements, Advertisements|
|PCB salary||PKR 1.1 million or INR 5.34 lakh per month|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Unknown|
Fakhar Zaman Salary
Fakhar has a category A contract with the PCB and makes around 1.25 million PKR or INR 4 lakhs monthly. His annual PCB salary is around INR 63 lakhs.
|Annual Income||INR 10 crores +|
|PCB contract||1.1 million PKR|
|ODI match fee||PKR 25,000|
|Test match fee||PKR 50,000|
|T20I match fee||PKR 15,000|
Fakhar Zaman PSL Salary 2022
Fakhar Zaman represents the Lahore Qalandars in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) and has a salary of $150,000.
Fakhar Zaman Biography (Family, Wiki)
Fakhar Zaman was born on the 10th of April 1990 in Katlang in Mardan district, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
His father’s name is Faqir Gul while his mother’s name is not known. He has two brothers. Their names are Asif and Gohar Zaman.
When he was 16 years old, Fakhar shifted to Karachi in 2007 after completing his Matriculation.
Fakhar joined Pakistan Navy in 2007 as a Sailor after the completion of his training at the Pakistan Navy School, Bahadur. Earlier his father wanted him to focus on his studies.
|Age||32 years old|
|Father’s Name||Faqir Gul|
|Mother’s Name||To be updated soon|
|Siblings||Two Brothers- Asif and Gohar Zaman|
|Wife||To be updated soon|
|Date of Birth||10th April 1990|
|Place of Birth||Katlang, Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Education||Pakistan Navy School, Bahadur|
|Height||180.5 cm or 5’11’’|
|Home Town||Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Coach/Mentor||To be updated soon|
|Bowling Style||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Yearly Salary||INR 10 crore+|
|Domestic Teams||Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore Qalandars, Balochistan, Comilla Victorians, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Glamorgan, Brisbane Heat|
|Jersey Number||# 39 for Pakistan|
Fakhar Zaman Wife
Fakhar Zaman’s wife’s name is not as he likes to keep it personal. Currently, there is no information about his wife but we will update this section as soon as we get any information.
The couple has a son whose name is Zain. The couple lives a happy married life.
10 Interesting Facts about Fakhar Zaman
Here are some interesting and unknown facts about Fakhar Zaman:
- Fakhar Zaman became the first batsman from Pakistan to score a double century in the limited overs format in July 2018
- The left-hander became the fastest to score 1000 runs in the limited overs format in 2018 (18 innings).
- The 32-year-old scored 193 against South Africa in April 2021 in an ODI game thus becoming the highest scorer while chasing bettering Shane Watson’s 185 against Bangladesh.
- The left-hander played in the International defense cricket challenge cup in Australia in 2012 and was announced as the best player of the tournament. The 32-year-old was also lieutenant honorary rank by the Navy in 2020 for his contribution to the sport.
- Fakhar’s 128-run partnership for the opening wicket with Azhar Ali is the highest opening partnership for Pakistan in the 2017 Champions Trophy as well as the highest-opening partnership for Pakistan since 2009 in the limited overs format.
- In the T20I tri-series final against Australia, 2018 Fakhar scored 91 as he was adjudged man of the match as well as a man of the series in that final in Zimbabwe. The left-hander became the first Pakistani batsman to score 500 or more runs in a calendar in the shorter format.
- During his knock of 210, he and Imam Ul Haq were involved in a 304-run partnership for the opening wicket which is the highest opening partnership in the limited overs format. In the same series, Fakhar and Imam Ul Haq scored 705 runs while opening the batting which is the highest by any opening pair in any bilateral ODI series.
- The left-hander has also scored the most runs (455) between two dismissals in the limited overs format.
- The 32-year-old was nominated for the ICC player of the month award in May 2021.
- The left-hander was named in the ICC Men’s ODI team of the year for 2021 in January 2022.
- Fakhar Zaman scored his century in the Pakistan Super League against Karachi Kings in January 2022.
Fakhar Zaman Car Collection
The car collection of Fakhar Zaman is quite small. He is rumored to own a Honda City and an Audi.
Fakhar Zaman House, Address
Fakhar Zaman lives in a luxurious house with his wife and kid in Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Fakhar Zaman Brand Endorsements and Ambassador
According to reports, Fakhar has a brand endorsement fee of INR 5-10 lakh. The batter as been the face of many prominent brands like Samsung and GymArmour, earning him a good amount of money.
- Babar Azam Net Worth
- Shaheen Afridi Net Worth
- Mohammad Rizwan Net Worth
- Yasir Shah Net Worth
- Rashid Khan Net Worth
- Virat Kohli Net Worth
- Steve Smith Net Worth
- David Warner Net Worth
- Pat Cummins Net Worth
- Top 10 Richest Cricketers In The World
Fakhar started playing for different departments of the Navy in Karachi in domestic cricket in 2012.
His Navy coach Azam Khan motivated him to play professional cricket. Hence, he had to quit his career in the Navy and started to play for Peshawar in 2016 and later on for other domestic teams like Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Fakhar was the second-highest run scorer in the 2016-17 Quaid e Azam trophy.
The left-hander was also picked to play for Glamorgan in the English County Championships in 2019.
Fakhar made his ODI debut against South Africa in June 2017 and T20I debut against West Indies in March 2017. The 32-year-old made his test debut against Australia in October 2018.
In 59 ODIs, the left-hander has scored 2490 runs with an average of 45.27, scoring six centuries and 14 half centuries with the highest score of unbeaten 210.
The 32-year-old has scored 1253 runs in 65 T20Is with the highest score of 91, scoring 7 half centuries.
The left-hander hasn’t played enough test matches. He has played just three tests scoring two half-centuries with the highest score of 94.
His century in the final of the 2017 Champions Trophy against India in England will be remembered as one of his greatest innings in the limited overs format.
The 32-year-old has represented Lahore Qalandars in the Pakistan Super League (PSL), Comilla Victorians in the Bangladesh Premier League, and the Brisbane Heat in the Australian Big Bash League.
Fakhar was also included in the Durban Qalandars team in the T20 Global League.
He was also included in the Rotterdam Rhinos team for the Euro T20 Slam in July 2019.
Fakhar Zaman Social Media Profiles
The cricketer has a lot of followers on social media.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the net worth of Fakhar Zaman?
Fakhar Zaman has a net worth of around $5 Million (Rs 40 Crores).
What is the Salary of Fakhar Zaman?
Fakhar Zaman earns an estimated salary of 1.25 million PKR per month.
Who is Fakhar Zaman wife?
Fakhar Zaman is wife’s name is currently unknown. The couple has a son whose name is Zain. The couple lives a happy married life.
What is the real age of Fakhar Zaman?
Fakhar Zaman is 32 years old (10 April 1990).
How tall is Fakhar Zaman?
Fakhar Zaman is 1.80m (5’9″) tall.
Fakhar Zaman Net Worth 2022: Conclusion
Fakhar Zaman has showcased promise with his attacking style of play in the limited overs as well as the shorter formats.
The left-hander can take on the bowlers with his aggressive style of play which is why he is considered a big threat.
The 32-year-old’s form and consistency would be crucial in this year’s T20 World cup in Australia and the next year’s limited overs world cup in India.