Oval Invincibles Will take on the Northern Superchargers In the 9th match of The Men’s Hundred 2022 on August 11. The match will be held at Kennington Oval, London.
Let us help you decide which players to pick for your Dream11 teams in our OVI vs NOS 2022 Cricket Match Prediction and Dream11 fantasy team suggestions.
Match details: Oval Invincibles Vs. Northern Superchargers, Match 9 of The Men’s Hundred 2022.
Date and time: 7:30 pm IST Thursday, August 11.
Venue: Kennington Oval, London.
Note: This is a pre-match analysis. Final fantasy teams and match details will be given on our Telegram channel 15-30 minutes before the match starts.
?♂️OVI vs NOS Probable Playing 11
OVL Playing 11: Jason Roy(C), Rory Burns, Rilee Rossouw, Hilton Cartwright, Jordon Cox (wk), Sam Curran, Sunil Narine, Tom Curran, Matt Milnes, Danny Briggs, Mohammad Hasnain.
NOS Playing 11: Adam Lyth, Faf du Plessis(C), Michael Pepper, Dwayne Bravo, John Simpson (wk), Adam Hose, Roelof van der Merwe, David Wiese, Ben Raine, Matthew Potts, Adil Rashid.
⛅OVI vs NOS Pitch Report
The pitch at The Oval has assistance for both batters and bowlers in limited overs cricket. The average first innings score here is 134 runs, so this is going to be an even contest with both bat and ball.
? Top Dream11 Fantasy Picks for OVI vs NOS
Wicketkeeper: Jordan Cox
Jordan is set to be Wicket Keeper in the absence of Sam Billings. Jordan scored 39 runs against London spirit in the first match. This match expects him to perform well with both bat and gloves.
Batsmen: Faf du Plessis
Faf has had a dull Start to this tournament. He has scored only 15 runs in 2 matches. But he had a brilliant IPL before this, so he is expected to come back in this match against Ovals.
All rounder: Sam Curran
Sam Curran has been performing well this season. He scored 26 runs in 23 balls last match. He has taken 2 wickets so far in this tournament.
Bowler: Sunil Narine
The Mystery spinner is in terrific form with the ball this season. He picked 2 wickets in the first match, followed by three wickets in the last match against Welsh Fire. Narine is expected to carry on his form and play well in this match.
? Important Stats
- Oval Invincibles are placed at the 4th spot in The Men’s Hundred 2022 points table with one win and one loss from their 2 matches in the league.
- Northern Superchargers are placed at the 5th spot in The Men’s Hundred 2022 points table with one win and one loss from their 2 matches of the league.
- Oval Invincibles won against Welsh Fire by 29 runs in the last match. Will Jacks smashed 81 runs off just 45 balls, and Sunil Narine took three wickets for just 21 runs.
- Northern Superchargers lost their last match against Trent Rockets by seven wickets. David Wiese scored the highest 50 runs off 27 balls. Trent Rockets chased down the target with six balls remaining.
- Sunil Narine has picked 5 wickets this season and has 191 Dream 11 points.
- Dwayne Bravo scored 19 runs off 12 balls and took a wicket for 28 in the last match against Trent Rockets.
?OVI vs NOS Dream11 Fantasy Team Suggestion #1
Fantasy suggestion #1: Jordan Cox, Faf Du Plessis, Jason Roy, Hilton Cartwright, Sunil Narine(C), David Willey, David Wiese, Sam Curran(VC), Adil Rashid, Dwayne Bravo, Tom Curran
Captain: Sunil Narine
Vice-captain: Sam Curran
?OVI vs NOS Dream11 Fantasy Team Suggestion #2:
Fantasy suggestion #2: Jordan Cox, Faf Du Plessis(VC), Adam Lyth, Will Jacks, Sunil Narine, David Willey, Sam Curran(C), Reece Topley, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Dwayne Bravo.
Captain: Sam Curran
Vice-captain: Faf Du Plessis
- Glenn Maxwell NetWorth
- Liam Livingstone Net Worth
- David Warner Net Worth
- Virat Kohli Net Worth
- Kane Williamson Net Worth
- Rashid Khan Net Worth
- MS Dhoni Net Worth
- Sachin Tendulkar Net Worth
Disclaimer: The OVI vs NOS Cricket Match Prediction and Dream11 Fantasy Team Suggestions are based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. Feel free to take a look at the suggestions but make the final decisions yourself. Note that these cricket match predictions are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way 100% sure. Play fantasy sports at your own risk.