Shafali Verma has a net worth of Rs.11 crores in 2023. His net worth in USD (dollars) is around $1.5 million.
Regarded as one of the most talented and aggressive young cricketers in Women’s cricket, Shafali is an opening batswoman of the Indian Women Team.
Shafali Verma is known as a stroke-making and hard-hitting opener who has a strike rate of 145 in T20I cricket.
Read on to find out Shafali Verma’s Net Worth, IPL salary, monthly income, yearly income, properties, assets, business investments, and more.
Shafali Verma Net Worth 2023
Shafali Verma’s net worth in 2023 is around Rupees 11 crores. The salary from BCCI, Franchise Cricket, and Advertisement – all contribute to overall her income.
Shafali Verma’s net worth in USD (dollars) is $1.5 million.
Although the correct figure is not available, Shafali makes over a lot of money from Advertising, and her BCCI contract.
|NET WORTH||$1.5 Million|
|NET WORTH (INDIAN RUPEES)||Rs. 11 crores (approx)|
|NET WORTH (DOLLARS)||$1.5 Million|
|MONTHLY INCOME||Rs. 1 Lakh (approx)|
|ANNUAL INCOME||Rs. 50 Lakh (approx)|
|INCOME SOURCE||Cricket, Advertisement, Endorsements|
|MATCH FEES (PER ODI)||Unknown|
|MATCH FEES (PER TEST)||Unknown|
|MATCH FEES (PER T20I)||Unknown|
Shafali Verma Salary 2023
Shafali Verma gets Rs. 30 lakh from his annual contract from BCCI. Indian cricketers get their salary based on contracts awarded to them by their National Cricket Board – BCCI.
Shafali Verma has been promoted into the BCCI Annual contract list from grade C to grade B.
|Annual Income||INR 50 lakh|
|IPL salary||INR 1 lakh per match|
|Domestic cricket salary||INR 20,000 per match day|
Shafali Verma IPL Salary 2023
Shafali plays for the Velocity team in the Women’s IPL. Her salary is INR 1 lakh per match.
Biography of Shafali Verma: Biodata, Family
Shafali Verma was born in a middle-class Hindu family on 28th January 2004.
During her childhood, she used to play cricket with boys and she also changed her look for the same reason.
Before International cricket, Shafali Verma played for Velocity (Women Challenger Trophy) and scored 34 runs.
Shafali Verma was named in India’s Women Twenty-20 squad for the series against South Africa in 2019.
On the same tour, Shafali Verma also became the youngest player to play for India in a T20I match.
Shafali Verma was also selected for India’s squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup in Australia and also got her first central contract from BCCI.
Just before the T20 World Cup, Shafali Verma became the number one ranked batswoman in ICC Women’s T20I ranking.
In May 2021, Shafali Verma got her maiden call-up for Test cricket. She scored 96 runs in her first Test inning against England.
After scoring 159 runs in two innings of a debut Test match, Shafali won the player of the match award.
|Full Name||Shafali Verma|
|Father’s Name||Sanjeev Verma|
|Mother’s Name||Praveen Bala|
|Siblings||Sahil Verma (brother)|
|Date of Birth||28th January 2004|
|Place of Birth||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|School||Mandeep Senior Secondary School, Rohtak, Haryana|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm off-break|
|Domestic Teams||India Women, India A Women, Haryana Women, Velocity, Birmingham Phoenix (women)|
|Net Worth||Rs. 11 crores rupees|
|Yearly Salary||Rs. 50 Lakhs (approx)|
|Test Debut||16th June 2021 vs England|
|T20I Debut||24th September 2019 vs South Africa|
|ODI Debut||27th June 2021 vs England|
|Runs||159 Runs (Test), 78 Runs (ODIs), 665 Runs (T20Is)|
|ICC Ranking||1 (T20Is), 72 (ODIs), Not Ranked (Test)|
|Social Media||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
Shafali Verma Education Qualification
Shafali Verma completed her school education in Mandeep Senior Secondary School, Rohtak, Haryana.
She was selected for India at a very early age, as Shafali completed 10th in the year 2020 and started focusing on her cricket career.
Shafali Verma Career Stats
Shafali Verma has made a quick impact in the shortest format of the game and is yet to prove her abilities in ODI’s and Tests.
Here are her career stats as of August 2021:
Shafali Verma Interesting Facts
Here are some interesting and yet, unknown facts about Shafali Verma
- Shafali Verma started playing cricket at the early age of eight.
- Shafali Verma once replaced her brother (Sahil Verma) in the Boys Cricket Championship. She outperformed other boys in this tournament and won the player of the tournament award.
- She got trained under her father during the initial three years of her career. Shafali’s father used to take her to the local ground for practice and he also rewarded her with Rs. 5 for every six. Her father wanted to become a cricketer at an early age, but due to a lack of support and opportunities, he couldn’t complete his dream.
- Shafali likes to play musical instruments, especially Guitar.
- The boys refused to play cricket with her in the early days while thinking that she might get hurt. Then Shafali cut her hair and changed her look until the boys recognized her talent.
- Shafali Verma convinced her father to see Sachin Tendulkar play his last Ranji Match in 2013. The nine-year-old was so inspired by Sachin Tendulkar that she resolved to work hard and play for the national team one day.
- Shafali Verma also captained the Haryana Women’s U-19 cricket team in the year 2018.
- Because of her tremendous hitting ability and exceptional skills in batting, the 15-year-old Shafali Verma received her maiden Women T20I call-up for the series against South Africa in September.
- On 24th September 2019, Shafali Verma became the youngest woman to play for India in a T20 International at an age of only fifteen years and 239 days.
- Shafali Verma broke the thirty-year-old record of Sachin Tendulkar when she scored her maiden fifty in a T20 match against West Indies and became the youngest player to score a half-century for India.
- Shafali Verma was also part of the India Women’s T20 World Cup squad in the year 2020.
- Shafali Verma always gives the credit of her success to her father.
Shafali Verma Endorsements | Brand Ambassador List
Shafali Verma’s first endorsement deal was with the famous cricket gear brand Sanspareils Greenlands (SG).
However, she made headlines last year when she was contracted by soft-drinks giant PepsiCo.
Her initial one-year contract with Pepsi has been signed between Rs. 30 lakh – Rs. 40 lakh.
- Smriti Mandhana Net Worth
- Poonam Yadav Net Worth
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad Net Worth
- Pooja Vastrakar Net Worth
- Sneh Rana Net Worth
- Deepti Sharma Net Worth
- Richa Ghosh Net Worth
- Harmanpreet Kaur Net Worth
- Mithali Raj Net Worth
- Jhulan Goswami Net Worth
- Yastika Bhatia Net Worth
- Sophie Ecclestone Net Worth
Conclusion: Shafali Verma Net Worth 2023
We hope you liked our Shafali Verma Net Worth article. Shafali is one of the most entertaining and exciting young talents in the Indian women’s cricket team.
Entertaining because she can play all sorts of shots and can turn the game in a matter of overs and is aggressive because she plays the same type of cricket in any type of challenging situation.
We wish her all the best for her career and may she keep entertaining us with her aggresion on the field!