Shardul Thakur has a net worth of INR 24.75 crore in 2023. His net worth is USD (dollars) is approximately $3.8 Million.
The medium pace bowler of the Indian national team, Shardul Thakur is one of the main players in the historical Test win at Gabba.
Let’s find out how much money Shardul Thakur makes in our Shardul Thakur net worth article covering Shardul Thakur’s salary, monthly income, properties, house pics, annual income, and more. Read on…
Shardul Thakur Net Worth 2023
Shardul Thakur’s Net Worth in 2023 is Rs. 24.75 crores. His salary from the BCCI, match fees, endorsements, advertisements, and investments- all contribute to his enormous net worth.
Shardul Thakur’s net worth in USD (dollars) is $3.8 million.
|Net Worth||$3.8 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||INR 24.75 crores|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$3.8 million|
|Annual Income||Rs. 3 crores|
|Income Source||Cricket, Endorsements, Advertisements, Business Investments|
|Luxury Cars Owned||Mahindra Thar SUV|
|IPL Fees per Season||Rs. 10.75 crore|
|Match Fees per Test||Rs. 15 lakh|
|Match Fees per ODI||Rs. 6 lakh|
|Match Fees per T20I||Rs. 3 lakh|
Shardul Thakur Biography: Age, Wife, Height, Caste, Jersey Number
Shardul Thakur belongs to a middle-class family from Palghar, Maharashtra. In those days, there were no schools for professional cricket so his family moved to Boiserz just to play season ball cricket.
During his school days, Shardul Thakur smashed 6 sixes in six balls while representing his school in Borivali.
Shardul Thakur made his first-class debut for Mumbai in November 2012. In his first four games in the Ranji trophy, Shardul Thakur picked four first-class wickets.
In the next season, Shardul Thakur picked 27 wickets with an average of 26.25 including one five-wicket haul. Following by 2014-15 season, the pacer picked 48 wickets with an average of 20.81 in ten games with five five-wicket hauls for Mumbai.
Shardul made his List A debut for Mumbai in 2014 where he played Vijay-Hazare Trophy.
In 2017, Shardul Thakur made his International debut against Sri Lanka in ODI games. However, he also became the second Indian cricketer to wear jersey number 10 after the great Sachin Tendulkar.
While playing Nidahas Trophy, Shardul Thakur picked his career-best figure 4/27 against Sri Lanka and won the man of the match award.
In January 2021, He scored a match-winning Test fifty and contributed to the iconic Gabba Test victory in Australia.
|Full Name||Shardul Narendra Thakur|
|Father’s Name||Narendra Thakur|
|Mother’s Name||Hansa Thakur|
|Date of Birth||16 October 1991|
|Place of Birth||Palghar, Maharashtra|
|Nick Name||Thakur, Lord Shardul|
|Home Town||Palghar, Maharashtra|
|School||Anand Ashram Convent English High School, Palghar, Mumbai|
Swami Vivekanand International School, Palghar, Mumbai
|College||University of Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Watching films, playing football & badminton|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Net Worth 2021||$2 million|
|Yearly Salary||Rs. 3 crores|
|Domestic Teams||India, Tata Sports Club, Mumbai A, Mumbai, Punjab Kings, West Zone, Rest of India, India A, Indian Board President XI, India B, Mumbai Cricket Association XI, India Blue, Rising Pune Supergiant, Chennai Super Kings, Eagle Thane Strikers|
|Social Media||Twitter, Facebook, Instagram|
Shardul Thakur Career Stats
Here’s Shardul Thakur’s career stats:
Shardul Thakur Salary 2021
Shardul Thakur’s annual salary is Rs. 3 crores. According to the BCCI annual contract list, Shardul Thakur is in the Grade B category. Players in this category are paid Rs. 3 crore annually as their retainer fee.
|BCCI Salary||Rs. 3 crores|
|IPL Salary||Rs. 10.75 crores|
|ODI Match Fee||Rs. 6 lakh|
|Test Match Fee||Rs. 15 lakh|
|T20I Match Fee||Rs. 3 lakh|
Mayank Agarwal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, and Wriddhiman Saha are other fellow cricketers in the category same as Shardul Thakur.
Shardul Thakur IPL Salary 2023
Shardul Thakur’s IPL Salary is Rs. 10.75 crores in 2023. Shardul Thakur was purchased by the Delhi Capitals in the IPL Mega Auctions of 2022. However, he was traded to the Kolkata Knight Riders and is set to represent the franchise in 2023.
Shardul Thakur total IPL Salary:
|Year||IPL Team||IPL Salary|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||Rs. 20 lakhs|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2019||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2020||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2021||Chennai Super Kings||Rs. 2.6 crores|
|2022||Delhi Capitals||Rs. 10.75 crores|
|2023||Kolkata Knight Riders||Rs. 10.75 crores|
|Total earnings||Rs. 327,000,000|
Interesting Facts about Shardul Thakur
Here are some interesting facts about Shardul Thakur:
- Earlier, Shardul Thakur got advice from Sachin Tendulkar regarding his weight as he wanted to become a pace bowler. Shardul Thakur was a fat lad and have a weight of about 85 so Tendulkar advised him to get it cut as he wanted to appear on Television while representing his country.
- In 2013, Shardul Thakur was selected to play Ranji Trophy for Mumbai, but he was criticized for his overweight physique.
- Shardul Thakur got assistance in his training from none other than Glenn McGrath as he helped him to redefine his career as a pace bowler.
- Kings XI Punjab signed him for Rs. 20 Lakh in the 2014 IPL auctions but didn’t play him till 2015.
- In 2017, he was part of Rising Pune Supergiant as pace bowler in the IPL auction.
- Shardul hit 6 sixes in an over and became the ever cricketer to do so while playing for his school in the Harris Shield Trophy.
- In the 2012-13 Ranji season, Thakur took 27 wickets in 6 matches with an outstanding average of 26.25, including a five-wicket haul.
- Thakur claimed 48 wickets in the ten matches of Ranji season 2013-14. His 5 five-wicket haul in the tournament helped him finish the season with an average of 20.81.
- In the 2015-16 Ranji season, he took 8 wickets against the Saurashtra cricket team and led Mumbai to win its 41st Ranji Trophy title.
- Shardul also holds the record for not getting out for a duck in 99 consecutive matches.
Shardul Thakur House, Properties
There isn’t any information available about the properties of Shardul Thakur.
Shardul Thakur Car Collection
Shardul Thakur got a gift from Mahindra Motors for his match-winning performance in the Test series against Australia.
Shardul Thakur has one Mahindra Thar SUV in his car collection
Shardul Thakur Endorsements
Shardul Thakur signed an endorsement contract with Tata Power in 2020. He will support the multiple new green initiatives of Tata Power.
- BCCI Net Worth
- Shimron Hetmyer Net Worth
- Rohit Sharma Net Worth
- David Warner Net Worth
- Shafali Verma Net Worth
- MS Dhoni Net Worth
- Virat Kohli Net Worth
- Sachin Tendulkar Net Worth
- Yuvraj Singh Net Worth
- Rashid Khan Net Worth
- Virender Sehwag Net Worth
- Smriti Mandhana Net Worth
- C Hari Nishanth Net Worth
- Arshdeep Singh Net Worth
Shardul Thakur Net Worth: Conclusion
We hope you liked our Shardul Thakur Net Worth 2023 article. Lord Shardul is one of the most impressive all-rounders in the Indian circuit.
Shardul Thakur is a talented all-round cricketer and also a player to watch out for in CSK’s upcoming IPL carnival. We wish him all the best for his future and may he reach great heights in his career!
If you found this article interesting, do share it with a cricket lover!