Smriti Mandhana has a net worth of INR 22 crores in 2023. His net worth is USD (dollars) is approximately $3 Million.
Regarded as one of the most talented cricketers in Women’s cricket, Smriti Mandhana is one of the best openers in the limited-overs right now.
Read on to find out Smriti Mandhana’s Net Worth, Age, Height, Husband Name, Biography, Jersey, Cast, Instagram, Endorsements, IPL salary, Monthly income, house pics, and more.
Smriti Mandhana Net Worth 2023
Smriti Mandhana’s net worth in 2023 is INR 22 crores. Her salary from BCCI, WIPL, endorsements, advertisements, properties, and investments- all contribute to her net worth.
Smriti Mandhana’s net worth in USD (dollars) is $3 million. She is the highest-paid women cricketer in India right now.
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 22 crores|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$3 Million|
|Monthly Income||Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|Annual Income||INR 50 lakh- 1 crore|
|Brand Endorsement fee||INR 50 lakh|
|Income Source||Cricket, Endorsements, Advertisements, Business Investments|
|Luxury Car owned – 4||Rs. 6 crores|
|Match Fee per Test||Rs. 4 Lakhs|
|Match Fee Per ODI||Rs. 2 Lakhs|
|Match Fee Per T20I||Rs. 2.5 Lakhs|
|Last Updated||August 2021|
Smriti Mandhana Net Worth Growth in Past 5 Years
Smriti Mandhana’s net worth has grown significantly in the past 5 years.
|Net Worth 2022||$3 Million|
|Net Worth 2021||$2.8 Million|
|Net Worth 2010||$2.1 Million|
|Net Worth 2019||$1.4 Million|
|Net Worth 2018||$1 Million|
Smriti Mandhana Salary 2023
Smriti Mandhana has an annual salary of INR 50 lakh. According to the BCCI annual contract list, Smriti Mandhana is in the Grade A category. Players in this category are paid Rs. 50 Lakh annually as their retainer fee.
|Smriti Mandhana Salary Per Month||Rs. 5 Lakh (approx)|
|Smriti Mandhana Salary Per Year||Rs. 2-5 crores|
|Smriti Mandhana BCCI Salary||Rs. 50 Lakh|
|IPL salary||Rs. 1 lakh per day|
|ODI Match Fee||Rs. 4 lakh|
|Test Match Fee||Rs. 2 lakh|
|T20I Match Fee||Rs. 2.5 lakh|
All players in the national Indian Cricket Team get their salaries from the BCCI. The salary is paid based on the category BCCI has given to a certain player.
Moreover, Smriti is earning her per match fee of Rs. 4 lakh for playing a Test Match, Rs. 2 lakh for an ODI, and Rs. 2.5 lakh for a T20 match respectively, all adding to Smriti Mandhana net worth 2021.
Smriti Mandhana Women IPL Salary
Smriti Mandhana’s IPL salary is Rs. 3 lakh. She is the captain of the Trailblazers team in the Women’s Indian Premier League.
According to BCCI, a sum of INR 1 lakh per match is paid to every player who is featured in the final XI of the Women’s T20 challenge (Women’s IPL)
Smriti Mandhana is also earning Rs. 3 lakh from WBBL and $750,000 from The Hundred Women’s Competition.
|Women’s IPL salary||Rs. 3 lakh|
|WBBL (Women’s Big Bash League) salary||Rs. 3 lakh|
|The Hundred salary||$750,000|
Smriti Mandhana Biography – Biodata, Family, Husband, Jersey Number, Instagram, Height, Age, Cast, Bithday
Smriti Mandhana was born on 18 July 1996 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her father and brother are both district-level cricketers, which inspired Smriti to become a cricketer.
Smriti Mandhana’s cricket career started at the early age of fifteen with the domestic team of Maharashtra.
She scored three fifties in the Women’s Challenger Trophy 2016. Smriti Mandhana made her Test debut against England at Wormsley Park in 2014.
In the second ODI match against Australia in 2016, she scored her maiden ODI hundred which ended in a losing cause. In the same year, Smriti Mandhana was the only Indian player to be named in the ICC Women’s Team of the year 2016.
She was a critical part of the Indian team that reached the final of the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup where India lost to England by 9 runs.
In February 2019, she was named as the captain of India’s Women T20I squad for the three-match series against England. She became the youngest player to captain India in the T20I’s when she led the women’s team against England in the first T20I in Guwahati.
|Age||24 years old|
|Father’s Name||Shrinivas Mandhana|
|Mother’s Name||Smita Mandhana|
|Siblings||Sharavan Mandhana (Brother)|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1996|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Travel, Long Drive|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Net Worth 2021||$3 Million|
|Year Salary||5 crores INR|
|Domestic Teams||Maharashtra Women, Brisbane Heat, Hobart Hurricanes, Western Storm, Trailblazers, Southern Brave|
|Favorite Shot||Cover Drive|
|Runs||167 Runs (Test) 2253 Runs (ODI)|
1901 Runs (T20I)
|Social Media||Twitter, Instagram, Facebook|
Smriti Mandhana Career Stats
Here’s Smriti Mandhana’s batting career stats across all formats: Tests, ODIs, and T20Is.
Interesting Facts about Smriti Mandhana
Here are some interesting and yet, unknown facts about Smriti Mandhana
- The brother and father of Smriti Mandhana both have played cricket at the district level for Sangli.
- At the age of 9 years, Smriti Mandhana was picked in Maharashtra state’s U-15 team, and when she was 11 years old, Smriti played for the U-19 team.
- In the West Zone U-19 tournament, Smriti Mandhana became the first Indian woman to score a double hundred in a domestic one-day game. She scored an unbeaten 224 runs in just 150 balls against Gujarat.
- Smriti Mandhana has the most number of 50+ away scores for India in Women’s T20Is. She also scored second most (8) 50+ runs in away conditions, just behind Stafanie Taylor (9) from West Indies.
- Smriti Mandhana is the only Indian woman player to score fifty-plus runs in an innings against South Africa, England, New Zealand, and Australia in T20Is.
- Since 2018, Smriti Mandhana has had the most runs in T20Is. She scored 1477 runs, including 12 fifties in a total of 54 matches.
- Smriti Madhana holds the record of fastest fifty (in 24 balls) for India in Women’s T20Is. She achieved this feat against New Zealand at Wellington in February 2019.
- Smriti Mandhana has an ODI of a hundred in all SENA (South Africa, England, New Zealand, Australia) countries.
- In 2018, Smriti Mandhana was named as Best Women’s International Cricketer.
- In the same year, the ICC presented Smriti Mandhana with the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for the best female cricketer of the year.
Properties of Smriti Mandhana
Smriti Mandhana has two apartments in Mumbai and Delhi.
Here are some photos of Smriti Mandhana’s house courtesy of Cosmopolitan:
She also owns a cafe called SM 18 in her hometown, Sangli.
Watch the video below for a complete house tour of Smriti Mandhana:
Smriti Mandhana Car Collection
Smriti Mandhana doesn’t own many cars. However, she has 2 known cars and their price tags are as following:
|Hyundai Creta||Rs. 16. 26 lakhs|
|Maruti Swift Dzire||Rs. 8.80 lakhs|
Smriti Mandhana Endorsements | Brand Ambassador List
Smriti Mandhana charges around Rs. 50 Lakhs for an annual contract of brand endorsement.
She has worked with many prominent brands like:
- Equitas Small Finance
- Alcon Hydrophobic Lenses
- Spektacom Technologies
- Red Bull
- Hero Motocorp
- Shafali Verma Net Worth
- Pooja Vastrakar Net Worth
- Rajeshwari Gayakwad Net Worth
- Sneh Rana Net Worth
- Deepti Sharma Net Worth
- Richa Ghosh Net Worth
- Harmanpreet Kaur Net Worth
- Jhulan Goswami Net Worth
- Yastika Bhatia Net Worth
- Mithali Raj Net Worth
- Top 15 Best Female Cricketers in the World
- MS Dhoni Net Worth
- Rohit Sharma Net Worth
- Virat Kohli Net Worth
- Sachin Tendulkar Net Worth
- Glenn Maxwell Net Worth
- Yuvraj Singh Net Worth
- Rashid Khan Net Worth
- Virender Sehwag Net Worth
- Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India
- Top 10 Richest Cricketers In the World
Smriti Mandhana Net Worth 2023: Conclusion
Smriti Mandhana is one of the best openers in Women’s cricket. Smriti’s Hard Work, dedication, and skill make her millions of fans and dollars around the world.
We hope you liked our Smriti Mandhana net worth 2023 article where we covered Smriti Mandhana’s salary, endorsements, property, business investments, car collection, and career stats.
Don’t forget to send this article to a Smriti fan! Cheers!
1 thought on “Smriti Mandhana Net Worth 2023: Salary, Income, Age, Height, Husband Name, Biography”
The point of view of your article has taught me a lot, and I already know how to improve the paper on gate.oi, thank you. https://www.gate.io/es/signup/XwNAU